Aesthetical Of or relating to aesthetics; relating to the philosophy or theory of beauty.
Space A continuous area or expanse which is free, available, or unoccupied.
I’m a French artist based in London. My work comprises oil paint, works on paper and digital media, and is held in private and corporate collections around the world. His colourful, vibrant canvases have been exhibited throughout London, including Grid Art Fair, Roy’s People Art Fair, Espacio Gallery, and Trinity Art Gallery.
Here some list of previous featured group show I did.
- 22-29 October 2020: Online Solo Show: Reminiscence
- 7-8 March 2020: Corridor Exhibition vol. 5 at Harringey warehouse district, London, UK
- 25th February to 1st March 2020: Reveries at Espacio Gallery, Brick Lane, London, UK
- 17th January – 26th January 2020: Candid Art Show 2020 at Candid Art Gallery, Angel, London
- 19th December – 12th January 2020: Winter Exhibition at Candid Art Gallery
- 6th - 8th December 2019: Corridor Exhibition Vol.4- Currently, is this the future? at Harringay Warehouse District
- 21st September - 19 October 2019: Nunhead Popup Art Show at Gallery 32
- September 2019: Discovery Sessions at Trinity Art Gallery
- 18th July to 25th August 2019: Summer Salon at Candid Art Trust
- 14t June - 31th July 2019: Mutated Landscape at Trinity Art Gallery
- 27th April 2019: Art House April, London Fields
- 6th December 2018 - 27th January 2019: Winter Show at Trinity Gallery, City Island, London
- November 2018: Roy's People Art Fair, Bargehouse Oxo Tower
- September 2018: Art house September, London Fields
- June 2018: Art house open House, London Fields
- April 2018: Grid Art Fair, South Bank
- October 2016: I'm Not Creative Group Show, Larc, Aldgate East